Ron Manganello created Carlesa NDE Services in 2005 to provide exceptional non-destructive examination services worldwide. Carlesa NDE Services offers an award-winning NDE team with 60 years of combined experience in Power Press Examinations, General Testing, Nuclear Power Plant Construction, and Nuclear Power Plant In-Service Inspection.
is to provide professional non-destructive testing and consulting services to help facilitate our customers delivery of quality products in the most safe, cost effective, and efficient manner possible.
What We've Achieved
- Launched international Non-destructive Examination services in 2005 with Canada, Brazil and Mexico. Since then, we have expanded operations to include services on three continents.
- Our team includes one Level III ASNT and two Level II ASNT certified technicians
- The Carlesa NDE Services team authored an award-winning technical paper called: Non-Destructive Examination Components
- Expanded services to include nondestructive examinations for new injection molded materials
- Our team is growing! In Spring 2018, our newest Level II ASNT certified technician will join our team.
Ronald Manganello is certified in accordance of the American Society for Nondestructive Testing as a Level III Radiographic Testing (RT), Ultrasonic Testing (UT), Magnetic Particle Testing (MT), Liquid Penetrant Testing (PT).